Sunday Worship Services
Supper of Remembrance
New Jerusalem Baptist Church Homecoming Process
WELCOME HOME!! NJBC is so excited to be able to worship together again under one roof! We thank God for making this “Home-Coming” time possible. As we return to face-to-face services, we have taken several measures to keep our congregation healthy and safe as we praise and worship God. Your well-being and protection are our main concern, thus we have implemented a new standard of cleanliness. Please read and familiarize yourself with the standards.
● First and foremost, our Church Sanctuary, Main Lobby and restrooms will be professionally cleaned monthly and sanitized on a weekly basis. ● Masks are required to be worn by everyone upon entering the church doors and must be worn during the entire worship service.
● If you feel unwell with a fever, cough or shortness of breath or have been exposed to someone with Covid, please do not enter the building. ● Nurses will be present to take the temperature of each member as they enter the church lobby.
● Please observe the “no-contact greetings” signage as you enter the church. (#itsoktosmileandwave). Please refrain from handshakes .
● Upon entering the sanctuary, please wait for the Ushers to direct you to your seat in order to observe social distancing.
● The MPC may be used for overflow seating if necessary.
● The Nurse Ministry will have a partitioned area to triage anyone who may become ill during the worship service.
● The Greeters Ministry will provide sanitized pens and visitor cards from a designated table in the church lobby.
● Security will use partitions to block off any closed areas of the church.
At the close of the service, Security and Ushers Ministries will direct members to exit at multiple locations. Please wait for the video directions.
The nursery is open with a limit of 5 students per staff member. Please see Sister Diane Green for details. Shabach and HYPE remain on break until the fall.